I N F R A R E D S A U N A
When you book in for an Infrared Sauna treatment at Ocean Day Spa, you will be able to relax in your own private "Infrared Room", including the sauna, shower, changing area, and towels and robes are provided.
[ To ensure a safe Infrared Sauna session, please read the contraindications to
Infrared treatments are in 25 minute intervals and can be combined with other spa services. Infrared sauna before any massage appointment is highly recommended.
Infrared saunas have the ability to penetrate beneath the skin up to 4 centimeters allowing contact with muscle tissue and joints. When Infrared penetrates through skin to the subcutaneous tissues, it transforms from light energy into heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of the tissues causes bloods vessels and capillaries to dilate, promoting a better blood circulation, and the heat produced helps to get rid of body toxins, lactic acid, and other metabolic wastes through sweating.
Did you know that using an infrared sauna:
Detoxifies your body
• Improves your immune system
• Improves your strength and vitality
• Helps cure several skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis and acne
• Strengthens the cardio-vascular system
• Helps control your blood pressure
• Gives you more energy and relieves stress
• Helps treat burns and scars
• Relieves pain (joint & muscle pain, fibromyalgia arthritis)
• Helps control your cholesterol level
Infrared Sauna Rates:
• 25 minute Infrared session $25
• 25 minute Infrared session combined with spa service $20
• Couples 25 minute Infrared session $40
• Couples 25 minute Infrared session combined with spa services $35
Infrared Sauna Packages available.
Purchase 5 Infrared Sauna treatments and receive the 6th FREE!