E S S E N T I A L S
Brow & Lash Tint
FACE & BODY WAXING
Chest & Stomach
Bikini & 1/2 leg
Bikini & full leg
• Clients who are taking Accutane (must be off for six months), Retin-A, Glycolic acid or
antibiotics are not recommended to have waxing services due to the sensitivity
these products cause the skin.
• Diabetics, hemophiliacs should also avoid waxes.
• Not recommended on open sores, broken skin, sunburns, moles, warts,
protruding varicose veins etc.
• Hair should be at least 1/8" in length or have 4-6 weeks of growth.
• Avoid exposure to sun and hot water for 24 hours before and after waxing.
• We recommend you schedule your waxing services 3 - 5 days before departing
to a sunny destination.
• Use a loofah after bath/shower to avoid ingrown hairs.
• We do not recommend women to wax during their menstrual cycle
Click here to view our